Saturday, August 30, 2008

Oh, really?

I've been picking up quite a speed lately - at blogging, that is. If I manage to finish this piece in less than fifteen minutes it will make it solid-one-a-day blog. I wish I had at least that many hits, though.

Of course, the afore mentioned intensity takes its roots in the begginer's enthusiasm. I wonder when the velocity of my submissions begins to cut down. I am fairly sure it will some day.

I also looked up some poetry sites today - I thought if I submitted some number there it may eventually lead to some attention finally (though it's just been less than three days since I started the blog). Armed with Google, it took me next to no time at all. But the bunch of them websites looks like they were last updated even before the dotcom boom. Maybe I just clicked on the wrong ones, I don't know. But I didn't submit nothing nowhere. That means it made this website quite exclusive, I reckon.

It's certain at this moment I won't make it till midnight as it's a new day already. The overblogging problem seems easier to sort out now. Well, that is, unless I write another entry in 23 hours and 44 minutes. 43.

There I go, making God laugh by revealing my plans again. But then, there's not many things worth a good laugh after all. Here's today's subject to creativity anyway. 10-7.

Summer
---------
Oh, summer, so hot and windy
And me and my girlfriend Mindy
(You're right, it is a very nice name!)
We get up late
The sun will wait

dedicated to Eddy Grant

No comments: